Group
    ON Admin •
    Health Points
    +149

Status
    Anonymous

zelda-500x241

CITAZIONE
    Nintendo has announced new games at previous Nintendo Direct conferences. They’re holding one tomorrow. One of the surprises may or may not have been let out of the bag by GAME.

GAME’s website was listing a Majora’s Mask remake for the Nintendo 3DS briefly this morning.

This could be a simple mistake but it is sure to get fans excited. Nintendo has said they would consider remaking the second N64 Zelda game for 3DS but said that they’d prefer to do it after a new Zelda is released on the handheld.

But with Ocarina of Time 3D selling so well and using a lot of the same assets as Majora’s Mask (rather MM used a lot of OOT’s assets) than a quick remake by Grezzo isn’t unlikely at all.

We’ll have to wait to find out but don’t get your hopes up just yet.

Riassumendo: GAME ha inserito nella lista dei games e poi tolto Majora's Mask 3D e ha fatto la stessa operazione per AC3 su Vita poco prima dell'E3...
    Ovviamente la cosa è IMPROBABILISSIMA, non voglio creare hype inutile :rotfl:

2. Luis899
        +1 Like   -1

User deleted

Manca poco al Direct forse lo annunciano davvero

3.     +1 Like   -1

Group
    ON Admin •
    Health Points
    +149

Status
    Anonymous
    Regà, basse aspettative, basse aspettative...
    HYPEEEEE 2ahtpvm

4. HelterSkelter~
        +1 Like   -1

User deleted

Ok, ora potete eliminare "stavolta sul serio", GAME ha affermato che Majora nella lista era frutto di uno scherzo effettuato da terzi.

CITAZIONE
    GAME has contacted MCV to confirm that the listing reported online was a hoax created by a third party.

“I can confirm that the listings for a 3DS version of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask on the GAME and Gamestation websites were fabricated images,” the spokesperson told us. “We’d also be very excited if they were making this game but I’m afraid we have no news for our customers at present.”

E anche questo spiraglio di speranza, è morto! :asd:

5.     +1 Like   -1

Group
    ON Admin •
    Health Points
    +149

Status
    Anonymous
    Perchè fanno fake solo su majora tra l'altro quasi veritieri :depressione: Si sforzano per farci del male :depressione:
    Modifico :depressione:

6.     +1 Like   -1

Group
    ON Fan •
    Health Points
    +3

Status
    Ragazzi ho appena letto un'intervista del 14 Giugno di Nintendolife.com a Eiji Aounuma (Qui il link) e una sua risposta mi ha particolarmente colpito:

NL: Fans have often said that they'd like to see a 3D remake of Majora's Mask, just as there was one of Ocarina of Time. There were rumours that it was a possibility - is that still the case, or are you focusing on new games from now on?
    Aonuma: You've heard rumours? [laughs] Hmm, I wonder! [laughs again]
    NL: I would be very excited myself, it's one of my favourites of the series.
    Aonuma: Majora's Mask is a very special game - it's the real hardcore who like that one. If we were to make a remake of that one then we wouldn't want to let them down. We'd have to put our heart and soul into it. So, you say you’ve heard rumours, but I have to say it would be quite a commitment to do that.

Sono scemo io o ci leggo la recondita possibilità che venga davvero sviluppato Majora's mask per 3DS????????? Sarebbe un sogno **
    Spulciando sul web ho trovato anche questo progetto interessante, Operation Moonfall che raccoglie adesioni per chiedere alla nintendo questo benedetto remake... IO CI SPERO!

7.     +1 Like   -1

Group
    ON Admin •
    Health Points
    +149

Status
    Anonymous
    Esatto, è possibile che sarà sviluppato!
    Anzi possibilissimo...
    Imho lo fanno su 3ds by grezzo, dato che hanno già il motore grafico pronto :asd:

8.     +1 Like   -1

Group
    ON Fan •
    Health Points
    +3

Status
    :superhype: :superhype: :superhype: :superhype: :superhype: :superhype:

9. Lirtevan
        +1 Like   -1

User deleted

incrociamo le dita non ci resta altro da fare

10. Akuma‚
        +1 Like   -1

User deleted

I rumors si fanno sempre più insistenti ragazzi, e se mai si farà al 99% sarà su 3ds

9 replies since 28/8/2012, 23:07   97 views